ABI Out-of-School Time Program
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CURRENT FAMILIES DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE:
- Refund checks for March 2020 payments are being processed now.
- No further charges will be applied to your Smartcare account until further notice.
- Past due payments are still being accepted through Smartcare.
Tunbridge has a before and after school program run by Afya Baltimore Inc (ABI). The ABI Out-of-School Time Program (OST) includes homework help, clubs and supper. We are accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year until June 30, 2019 for current Tunbridge families (returning to OST or new to OST). New families entering Tunbridge in the fall of 2019 must submit applications by July 31, 2019. Applications received after the deadline will go on the wait list. There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee that must be paid through our online Smartcare system. Email applications to Ricarda Easton or leave them in Ms. Easton's mailbox in the main office. Hard copies may also be obtained in the main office.
- Out-of-School Time Overview & Pricing 2019-20
- Out-of-School Time Application 2019-20 — due June 30, 2019
For additional information please contact the OST Coordinator, Ricarda Easton.