Application Process / Deadlines
Tunbridge Public Charter School is open to all students in Baltimore City in grades Pre-K through 8th. Students are chosen by lottery, not by grades or test scores.
• Pre-K applicants MUST BE AGE 4 by September 1, 2022
• K applicants MUST BE AGE 5 by September 1, 2022
• Completed applications must be received no later than Wednesday, February 2, 2022, at 3:30 pm.
• Applications received after February 2, 2022 will be added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
• Please review our admission requirements (coming soon).
• The lottery will take place on Monday, February 7, 2022, at 9:00 am at Tunbridge Public Charter School. The lottery will be postponed to Monday, February 14, 2022, at 9:00am if school closes due to inclement weather.
• Applicants can expect notification of lottery results via email by February 24, 2022.
• Applicants who receive an offer of enrollment must respond to Tunbridge Public Charter School by April 8, 2022.
Open House Dates
- VIRTUAL: Thursday, November 18, 2021 | 9:30am-10:15am | Register Here
- VIRTUAL: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 6:30-7:15pm | Register Here
- VIRTUAL: Friday, December 3, 2021 | 8:30-9:15am | Register Here
- TBD VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON: Friday, January 14, 2022 | Time TBD
For additional information, please contact the school at 410-323-8690.
Tunbridge Public Charter School is committed to diversity and equality. Accordingly, the school admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities and employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disabilities or any other legally protected classification.