Application Process / Deadlines
Tunbridge Public Charter School is open to all students in Baltimore City in grades Pre-K through 8th. Students are chosen by lottery, not by grades or test scores.
Application for 2021-22 school year is now available: Tunbridge PCS 2021-22 Application
- Pre-K applicants MUST BE AGE 4 by September 1, 2021
- K applicants MUST BE AGE 5 by September 1, 2021
- Completed applications must be received no later than Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 3:30 pm.
- Applications received after February 3, 2021 will be added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
- Applications are to be completed online.
- Please review our 2021-22 Admission Requirements
- Pre-K and K families must ALSO submit the BCPSS Application (available in Spring 2021).
Important Dates for Pre-K and K (see more on the BCPSS website here: https://www.baltimorecityschools.org/pre-k-and-k)
- May 10, 2021: Registration opens; schools start enrolling priority 1 pre-k students
- May 10, 2021 - June 10, 2021: Window to apply for early admission testing to kindergarten and first grade
- July 1, 2021: School starts enrolling priority 2 pre-k/K students
- August 2 to August 13, 2021: Window to apply for early admission to pre-k
- The lottery will take place VIRTUALLY on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00 am (link is below). The lottery will be postponed to Wednesday, February 17, 2021, at 9:00am if school closes due to inclement weather.
- Join Virtual Lottery Zoom Meeting | Meeting ID: 942 2296 9097 | Passcode: 824076
- Applicants can expect notification of lottery results via email by February 24, 2021.
- Applicants who receive an offer of enrollment must respond to Tunbridge Public Charter School by April 9, 2021.
Tunbridge Public Charter School is committed to diversity and equality. Accordingly, the school admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities and employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disabilities or any other legally protected classification.
Virtual Open House Dates
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020 | 9:30 am | Register here to receive the Zoom link
- Friday, December 18, 2020 | 9:00 am with Coffee & Conversation (via Zoom) | Current and Prospective Parents | Register here to receive the Zoom link
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 | 9:30 am | Register here to receive the Zoom link
For additional information, please contact the school at 410-323-8690.