What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates that you have asked for.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your payment information?
- RevTrack implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal payment information. Please see RevTrack for specific information.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not request or knowingly collect any personally identifiable contact information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Photo and Video Usage of Student Images
Afya Baltimore Inc. (ABI), ABI schools (which includes Afya PCS, Tunbridge PCS and Brehms Lane PCS), or external media outlets (newspaper, radio, television) may report on schools and student activities and, in the course of this reporting, may publish photographs or audio/video-recording of students, students’ names, and the schools they attend; further, ABI and ABI schools may use photographs, audio-, or video-recording to enhance its publications and communications vehicles—including printed materials, school websites, social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter). External media outlets may also display and reproduce students’ “intellectual property” (creative work including written compositions, artwork, and performances such as musical or dance presentations) in publications and other communications vehicles. Parents/guardians and eligible students should keep in mind that such material placed on any internet site is accessible and can be retrieved by a broad audience.
If you do not want your child to be interviewed by ABI or ABI schools or external media outlets, video- or audiotaped during school-sponsored activities and/or learning experiences, or do not want your child’s intellectual property to be published, reproduced, or displayed, you may opt-out. To opt-out, complete this form and return it to the named student’s school by September 30th, 2017.
This policy was last modified on 10/11/2017.
Afya Baltimore Inc. (ABI)
Will McKenna, Founder and Executive Director
Afya Public Charter School
2800 Brendan Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21213
Tiffany Halsey, Principal
Tunbridge Public Charter School
5502 York Road
Baltimore, Maryland, 21212
Sheila Adams, Principal
Brehms Lane Public Charter School
3536 Brehms Lane
Baltimore, Maryland 21213
Diya Hafiz, Principal